Belinda is a 1975 graduate of Magnolia (AR) High School and 1979 graduate of Southern Arkansas University with a B.S.E. in Business Education. She and husband, Ken, own and operate Coldwell Banker Ken Andrus & Associates, Inc. in Carthage where she is a Broker and GRI, SRS and PSA designee.
In addition to NET RMA, Belinda also serves on the Panola County Appraisal Review Board, the Panola County Chamber of Commerce board, is a Chamber Ambassador, on the Professional Standards Committee of the Longview Area Association of Realtors and is a member of the local Rotary Club.
Belinda and Ken have four children and five grandchildren with the sixth due in March (2019). The three oldest are married while the youngest and only daughter is a student at Texas A & M in College Station. She and Ken are active members of Central Baptist Church in Carthage.
Board Member Spotlight
What’s your favorite mode of transportation, and why?
• As a Realtor, I spend a tremendous amount of time in my car. My very favorite mode of transportation, however, would have to be by boat because that would mean I’m either on a cruise ship or enjoying time at the lake with my family.
Are there any transportation projects that you’re particularly proud of?
• I am actually very excited about all of the ongoing and upcoming NET RMA projects as each is a new learning experience for me.
Is there an upcoming project that you’re especially excited for?
• I would have to repeat my above answer. There are so many projects that I’m excited for. It’s difficult to just pick one!
What do you enjoy most about being a board member?
• Being one of the newest board members, I would have to say that, for me, there are two equally enjoyable features of being a part of the NET RMA board. One is meeting and getting to know the other board members ad the other is learning about the function of the North East Texas Regional Mobility Authority and the enhancements made to the entire North East Texas area because of their efforts.
What is one of your favorite hobbies?
• My hobbies tend to change with my circumstances! My last child has now left home to attend Texas A&M in College Station so my granddaughter, Raegan, has become my newest hobby! Raegan and spending time on the lake!